- The term "Morgan Winery" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website that is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website are subject to the laws of the United States.
- Defines what information is collected from Morgan Winery customers
- Describes how consumer personal information is used
- How and why Morgan Winery shares information to 3rd party partners
- Explains the process to have personal information disclosed and/or deleted by the customer
- Defines the California residents' rights under the CCPA.
Collection of Information
- Morgan Winery collects information provided by customers in course of the business transaction including but not limited to: name, billing and mailing address, phone number, email address, birth date, past purchases made, payment information such as credit card numbers, expiration dates required to execute your transaction.
- Other information that may be collected includes but is not limited to: computer, mobile device, and/or browser information such as location, hardware & software information, as well as other non-personal information such as access times, domains, browser type, operating system, IP Addresses, and cookie information.
- Cookies and other technologies may be used to analyze and track usage data, determine the popularity of certain content, and deliver advertising. Information collected in this manner is stored in anonymous and aggregate format.
Use of Information
- We use the information provided by customers to process transactions and fulfill orders.
- We use the information to manage wine club programs and other programs.
- Data is used to send customers news and information regarding our services, promotions, events, etc.
- We may use information to track and analyze trends in connection to our services, to improve content, and for advertising our services and products.
Sharing of Information
We may share information about you as follows:
- With 3rd parties that provide information processing services with us for processing transactions payment card processing, management of wine clubs, shipment compliance, and other entities that are part of the payment or shipment process.
- Morgan Winery does not sell any personal information obtained from our customers.
- Morgan Winery takes appropriate and commercially reasonable measures including administrative, technical and physical safeguards, to protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
- Contracts with 3rd party partners who process and/or store personal information require provisions regarding data security and unauthorized access.
Morgan Winery intends to keep your information secure, accurate, and up-to-date. Customers have the right to inquire about and review the data Morgan Winery collects from you. Customers also have the right to have collected data deleted.
- To review, correct, restrict, or delete your information Morgan Winery collected and has on file, please take one of the following actions:
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call our office at 831-751-7777 ex 111
- Please note, we will take steps to verify your identity before fulfilling any of the above requests. This could be thru verifying two to three data points regarding your identity
- Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject cookies, however, our services may not function properly if you do so.
- If you are a customer certain information must be maintained to properly service your account. For example, to process a club order we would need name, address, date of birth, payment information, and club preferences.
Your California Privacy Rights
Pursuant to the CCPA legislation, you have the following rights: (i) the right to receive this privacy notice, (ii) the rights to know the personal information that is being collected by us; (iii) the right to prevent the sale of personal information, (iv) the right to access your personal information and/or request deletion of your personal information and (v) the right to equal services and prices.
Morgan Winery does not direct services toward individuals under the age of twenty-one years of age and nor do we knowingly collect personal information from Minors.
You must be 21 years of age or older to order or receive alcoholic beverages from Morgan Winery. Receipt of shipments containing alcoholic beverages requires the signature of a sober adult (a person 21 years of age or older who is not intoxicated). Wines purchased from Morgan Winery are not for resale and are for personal consumption only.
Credit Card Charges
Orders are by credit card only. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
No minimum purchase is required.
Morgan Winery strives to improve the usability and accessibility of its website for all users, including those with disabilities. Our efforts are ongoing and we welcome feedback. If you are a user with a disability, or an individual assisting a user with a disability, and have difficulty accessing or navigating our website, please feel free to contact us by phone at (831) 751-7777 x 117 or by email at email@example.com.